- Connecticut Counties Birth Certificate, Death Record, Marriage License and More
- New London County CT Marriage Records
- Connecticut State Records
- Connecticut Biographies
Connecticut Counties Birth Certificate, Death Record, Marriage License and More
Even if your ancestor is not mentioned in a Court case, consider all of the other procedures which could have lead to him or her appearing in court records. Some have free access some require a payment. This is just a list that has been collected or submitted.
- New London County Connecticut Court Directory;
- find out my ip address;
- have to search for someone like you lyrics?
- Marriage Licenses » New London County » Marriage Laws » CT?
- order birth certificate and missouri.
- New London County Arrest Records in CT - Court & Criminal Records | BeenVerified?
- Connecticut Divorce Records.
I do not endorse or promote one genealogy site above another. Feel free to submit your own favorite genealogy or family history related sites.
Menu Search Navigation. Top Free Ancestry Databases U. Bailey, ed.
New London County CT Marriage Records
Index of the Scotland Brunswick Separate Church, Lookup available, send the host of this page an email, please use " Scotland Church Lookup" in the subject line. Index of the Scotland First Church of Christ, Mentions of Scotland in Connecticut. General Assembly.
- Town Clerk, Montville, CT.!
- New London County CT - Connecticut Counties.
- what divorce papers do you need in georgia;
- New London County Arrest Records by City;
- hyundai sonata tcm location in car.
- New London County, Connecticut!
- New London County Connecticut Court Directory!
Additional Cemetery Inscriptions , donated by Leonard Easton lpeaston adelphia. Surname List. Please include the following information in the body of the message:. Family Surname.
Connecticut State Records
Any remarks you would like to include with the surname post. Contact information including email, web page, or address. Elaine Merrell mailto:lmerrell ct1. Ferris, and is willing to do limited look ups.
Linda Pingel Linda rockvillemama. Some of the town clerks kept excellent records, especially since fines could be incurred for not recording vital information properly. Records from the Revolution through the middle of the s are not all complete or well organized. However, the State Board of Health was created in and records in each town were kept in a much more accurate fashion after that point.
Until July 1, , the town clerk recorded vital records. After that, the Department of Public Health took over all of the vital records. Connecticut vital records for around are not indexed statewide. In other words, researchers wanting information on an event that took place within that span of time need to know exactly which town the event occurred in. If the town cannot be determined right away, information in censuses and city directories may point the researcher in the right direction. Official records are, of course, quite helpful.
However, there are many cemetery and church records that predate the time when vital record recording was mandatory. The Connecticut State Library holds most of the divorce records for up until the mid s. That includes record books from the superior court, as well as original document packets.
Divorce record packets that are more current are still held in the offices of the court. Forgot Password. Please enter your email address or username below.