- Search Oklahoma Obituaries
- Jamie ruby lopez funeral
- Cleveland Vital Records
- Wohlfeill - tedosirewen.ga
Jolliff, a longtime resident of Bethany, passed away peacefully, November 1, in Oklahoma City. She grew up on a farm James Paul Kimble Sr.
Search Oklahoma Obituaries
Paul was born on February 2, in Allen, MS and had three siblings. He graduated from Wesley Harold Manwell Sept.
- All Birth, Marriage & Death results for Wohlfeill.
- city of norwalk ct public records.
- find business tax id number.
Deal and Ralph West Manwell. Harold left this earth on November 4th, at the age of 89 years. Harold was a life-time pio-neer farmer and dairy farmer. His joy Dixie Jean Day Pearson Dec.
- George house obituary ottawa.
- Harold Woodward - tedosirewen.ga?
- Garfield County, Oklahoma Obituary Collection - 24.
She attend-ed NW Classen High Cash Robbins June 22, - Nov 6, It's been 25 years, but someday we will hold you again. Ian graduated from Edmond She was a graduate of Clarita High School Class of After graduating she moved to Ann Carolyn Barlow Jan. Her parents settled in Most Recent.
All Notices. Next of Kin Last Name.
Relationship to Decedent. Next of Kin Phone Number.
Jamie ruby lopez funeral
Next of Kin Cell Phone Number. Next of Kin E-mail. Place of Disposition Cemetery.
- Public Sites Links – Fairview City Library.
- winnie the pooh vinyl record.
- Major County, OK Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce Records.
- new london county connecticut divorce records;
- Logan County Cemeteries!
Decedent's Primary Physician. Number of Death Certificates Needed ex: Submit Information.
Cleveland Vital Records
In this section. Our Location:.
Home Home. Obituaries All Obituaries. About Us Why Choose Us? Culturally, the state's substantial Native American and Mexican American communities produce music and art that reflect their heritage, while in the world of sports, college football is king, with teams at both the University of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State usually ranking high in the national polls.
Wohlfeill - tedosirewen.ga
In , there were 22, obituaries reported in the state of Oklahoma on Legacy. You can browse through the full list of Oklahoma obituaries to find life stories that may be of interest to you. View All Funeral Homes in Oklahoma.